-
February 14th, 2002, 03:05 PM
#51
Inactive Member
A scarf to be blindfolded with..or to be tied up with..but if you wanna do both, then it would be handcuffs and a blindfold! If we're talkin food, then it would be chocolate syrup and strawberries.
What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
------------------
~*Bite ME*~
-
February 14th, 2002, 03:49 PM
#52
W.i.z.a.r.d
Guest
I got a blowjob in a restaurant.....in the back corner, dark, and quiet. There was a nice little candle on the table no one around, and she got under the table.. 
what is the longest time you have had sex for?
------------------
Life's a bitch, and she's back in heat!!
-
February 14th, 2002, 10:27 PM
#53
Inactive Member
um..ongoing, no pulling out...just lots of rolling over...2 1/2 hours.
Taking breaks, getting water in between sessions...6 hours.
Do you like anal?
------------------
~*Bite ME*~
-
February 15th, 2002, 12:54 AM
#54
HB Forum Owner
uhhh.....*paranoid look* I so came at the wrong time...maybe, sometimes, not much, I dunno... *sweating*
Thong, bikini, granny panties, or commando?
guys...bikini, boxer, boxer briefs, tighty whitey, or commando?
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
February 15th, 2002, 01:21 AM
#55
~SummerStorm~
Guest
Thongs and sometimes comanndo*blushing*
cotton or silk(undergarments)
------------------
Summer's Shelter from the Storm
Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!
-
February 15th, 2002, 01:54 AM
#56
-
February 15th, 2002, 05:08 AM
#57
Inactive Member
depends on the time of day ...in the mornings just go to it.
hmmmmmmm
i never know questions..
What drives you to get up each morning?
-
February 15th, 2002, 07:43 AM
#58
HB Forum Owner
Lunch...*L*..otherwise its school..*blah*
Why do vegetarians have meat shaped soy products?..soy sausages..soy bacon..soy burgers..textured vegetable protein..
Do they secretly still lust after a thick juicy steak??
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 15th, 2002, 04:52 PM
#59
HB Forum Owner
hmmmmm..depends on who i'm with..*L
snuggles or just go to it?.. 
------------------
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
-
February 15th, 2002, 11:32 PM
#60
~SummerStorm~
Guest
I think it's to make em more appetizing*shrugs*
What's the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
------------------
Summer's Shelter from the Storm
Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks